Baku Chess Olympiad Operating Committee
Дата добавления: 01.02.2016
Индустрия: Human resources, recruitment and training
Тип работы: Full-time
Baku Chess Olympiad Operating Committee is looking for a Human Resource Manager to maintain and coordinate the human resource planning, to supervise employer-employee relationship, in order to ensure the organizational efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate should be well organized, flexible with ability to work in team as well as to meet the appointed deadlines by the upper level of management.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and the evaluation of employees’ work results;
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements;
- Set-up the contracts and the related documents for the recruitment processes in relation with the Finance Commission;
- Organize specialized chess-oriented and organization-oriented trainings together with the International Chess Federation.
- Proven Human Resource experience;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and to prioritize work;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Azeri, Russian and English. Any additional language would be appreciated;
- The knowledge of the Labor Code of Azerbaijan Republic.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs and Cover Letters to