"Caspian Entertainment Company" LLC Pasha Holding Groups
Дата добавления: 08.01.2019
Индустрия: Human resources, recruitment and training
Тип работы: Full-time
- Supervise staff and provide HR support to Operations Division
- Responsible for employment process from hiring to redundancy
- Work closely with HR Manager on succession planning activities and budgets preparation
- Recruit talent into the organization through a variety of means including universities, job fairs, external recruiters, and traditional print and internet postings
- Coordinate advertising efforts; track employment applications, telephone screens and in-person interviews
- Maintain electronic timekeeping system
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Assist in coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports)
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims, track and deduct all garnishments, advances and other special payroll deductions
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll for over 150 employees (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave and terminations)
- Order of salary cards, collection/distribution and cancellation
- Ensure accuracy of received sick-leaves, vacation requests and posting to payroll database
- Issue annual salary reference letters upon request
- Preparation of payroll reports
- University Degree
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in HR and Payroll administration
- Good knowledge of Labor code and employment related laws and Tax Code
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel and 1C
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and English, Turkish and Russian languages are preferred
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
Candidates are required to submit their CVs until 10th February 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.