Дата добавления: 14.01.2019
Индустрия: Human resources, recruitment and training
Тип работы: Full-time
- Assist in management of personnel on multiple operational units.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes through a variety of means including universities, job fairs, external recruiters, and traditional print and internet postings.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company. Counsels managers on employment issues.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance evaluation.
- Organize mid-year and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic (E-GOV) and paper form.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- University Degree in Legal, Economy, Psychology, Business Administration (BBA or MBA degree) or Social Sciences
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in personnel administration
- Strong knowledge of HR management systems
- Good knowledge of labor code and employment-related laws
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and English languages
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of management
Deadline for applications – January 18, 2019.
Applicants without experience in HR will be out of consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.