Date added: 24.04.2015
Salary: 800 - 900 AZN
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in related field and/or Customer Service.
- Minimum High School Diploma level.
- English fluency (both oral and written) and Azeri (native).
- Working with others – Ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
- Problem Solving – A cool head, common sense and decisiveness are all necessary qualities for the job.
- Customer focus – Must be courteous and polite while helping customers including British Nationals that may have problems.
- Good IT Skills for Excel and Outlook are desirable.
- Key FCO competences: Leading and Communicating; Collaborating and Partnering; Delivering at Pace; Making Effective Decisions.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a full-time position of five working days 40 hours net per week, for an initial contract period of 6 months (maternity cover) with possibility for further 6 months extension.
- The salary is AZN 884.54 gross per month.
- Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy in Azerbaijan is subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law
- Supervising the control of access and supervising security procedures.
- Locking and unlocking procedures.
- Supervising contractors as and when required.
- Security patrols and monitoring the CCTV and alarm systems.
- Being the Embassy's first point of contact (phone and physical) during silent hours.
- Handling UK Nationals in difficulty in accordance with procedures.
- Overtime to supervise out-of-hours receptions forms an integral part of this position.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide certain information to the Embassy in order to obtain confidential security clearance.
All interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com with subject British Embassy / Security Officer