Date added: 27.04.2015
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
- University Graduate
- Security study or diploma
- Hospitality experience
- International exposure
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a security role
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a security management role
- Working knowledge of the Azerbaijan law
- Local police or protocol experience
- Computer literate
- Physically and mentally fit
- Competent in written and spoken English and Azeri languages
- Flexible & adaptable
- Competent in spoken Russian language
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah International Quality Management System.
- Assists in developing Fire, Life & Safety and Security measures to safeguard, a. VIPs and other guests, b. Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel property and employees, c. Vehicles owned by Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel and vehicles in parking areas
- To co-ordinate with outside law enforcement agencies in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, etc., involving Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel, employees or guests
- To be familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention and evacuation and to ensure prompt decision making with regards to the safety and security of guests and employees
- Thoughtfully exercise initiative in decision making and alert or inform related executives, as situations requires
- To ensure all logbooks and registers are maintained correctly
- Prepares daily incident reports, requisition and other inter office memos as required
- Ensures that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated, recorded and reported to the General Manager.
- Maintaining comprehensive key controls
- Is responsible for Found Property deposited with Security and for its safekeeping
- Cooperates and assists with other departments in all related matters
- Checks the performance of security personnel and reads logbooks, to determine if any follow up is required and corrects mistakes or inadequacies of security
- Conducting the performance appraisals for the security department Team Leaders and the corrective action to be taken according to their performances
- Prioritize Risks and recommend mitigation measures
- Monitor Health and Safety systems and procedures
- Record, investigate and monitor all injuries or accidents that occur on property.
- Manage a near-miss reporting program
- Manage and coordinate all Fire, Life Safety related matters
- Monitor and ensure that all Health and Safety related equipment have the required maintenance and third party certification.
- Monitor record and investigate all injuries that occur on the property.
- To be well versed with international best practices as well as the local laws and regulations surrounding all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Managing all transportation and parking lot related issues such as Drivers, parkers, hotel's vehicles and parking guest vehicles.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team.
All interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com with subject Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel / Security Manager