Date added: 28.12.2015
Industry: Human resources, recruitment and training
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
A Human Resource Assistant with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience while supporting employee relations and departmental goals.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time. What will I be doing?
As a Human Resource Assistant, you are responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Human Resource Assistant would also be required to interface with Hilton’s HR.Net system and support employee relations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files
- Ensure accurate information is fed into the bespoke HR.Net system
- Assist with employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Help achieve departmental goals
- Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
A Human Resource Assistant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to