Socar Cape LLC
Date added: 15.01.2016
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
• A key part of the Regional Safety Officer role is to ensure sites, local offices and yards or depots are compliant with CMS Procedures and legal requirements by undertaking inspections in accordance with Company Procedures and reporting findings to HSEQ Managers, Operational Management via reports and/or presentations at Health and Safety meetings.
• To ensure HSE compliance on sites, local offices and yards or depots with CMS Procedures and legislative requirements.
• To provide functional support to the HSEQ Managers and Operating Teams advising on identified standards on sites, local offices and yards or depots
• To advise sites, local offices and yards or depots in HSE matters affecting their operations.
• The Regional Safety Officer is a key communication point between HSEQ Managers and site operations, maintaining autonomy to give impartial advice and report unbiased facts to the HSEQ Manager and Regional Management teams.
• Degree or Diploma in Technical sciences
• Minimum 5 years in HSE position
• Familiarity with scaffolding and painting activities
• Must be capable of producing the relevant HSE related procedures and guidelines and to actively pursue all staff to adhere to the defined HSE Standards
• Must be capable of obtaining, interpreting and reporting HSE statistics
• Must be able to work with computers utilising Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to