Date added: 11.05.2015
Industry: Languages and culture
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
- MA in EFLESL or in related fields.
Note: A certificate of international training programs such as CELTA or DELTA is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of university teaching experience
AU offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment. The position provides a paid summer leave of 56 calendar days. The salary range depends on the applicants' educational and teaching experience credentials.
English Program Description:
The BBA English Program aims at
1. developing students' general knowledge of English
2. developing students' knowledge and skills in Academic English, with emphasis on critical thinking, critical reading, and writing, so that they can be successful in the Business Faculty courses which are conducted in English.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing course syllabus;
- Providing quality instruction in accordance with the syllabus and course outlines;
- Keeping regular office hours;
- Meeting students in tutorials upon appointment;
- Assigning grades in a timely manner;
- Assessing students' needs;
- Assistance with program-related assignments and duties
- Attending all scheduled staff and university meetings
All interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Azerbaijan University / English Language Instructor