Date added: 08.01.2016
Industry: Logistics and transport
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
Role and Main responsibilities:
• Produce written technical and functional documentations.
• Execute all phases of the business intelligence projects preparation lifecycle, gather initial business requirements, create requests for proposal and evaluation parts.
• Participate in the implementation of the company projects, related on business applications.
• Ensure health of all informational data;
• Execute department activities in consistent with internal procedures existing in company, confidentiality policy and government legislation.
• By fulfilling working duties execution of team leader, department manager or IT director verbal & written instructions as well as following the existing internal rules.
• Keep coordination with the other departments and groups and build relations between top management of the company and unit employees
Required skills, qualifications and competences:
• Customer Focus
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Drive for Results
• Continuous Improvement
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English (intermediate)
• Experience in a business intelligence role where you demonstrated experience with gathering requirements
• Analyzing data and reporting results.
• Professional PC user (Win XP, Win Server 2003 or higher)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or Oracle 10G basic administration skills. Preparation of SQL-scripts requests
• PLSQL and Microsoft SQL work experience.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work under pressure of constraint circumstances
Required education and work experience:
• Bachelor degree (at least) in Information Technologies, Cybernetics, Applied Mathematics field;
• At least 1 year experience in Business Intelligence, Reporting preparation, Data Ware House Technology.
• Certified candidates in this area are preferable
• Experience in telecommunication field is preferable
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to