Date added: 09.03.2018
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Coordinate and monitor of maintenance activities of the malls which are under operation;
- Solve technical problems that maintenance team supervisors cannot handle;
- Prepare design, spec and BOQ for revision works of the malls which are under operation;
- Auditing of maintenance activities of the malls which are under operation;
- Witnessing of testing & commissioning works of new upcoming projects;
- Doing inspections and preparing snag lists of new upcoming projects.
- Degree in civil or MEP engineering;
- At least 3 years work experience in related field;
- Good technical knowledge of Heating & Cooling and related Flushing and balancing activities, Ventilation and air balancing, Smoke extraction, Fire Fighting, FM200, Domestic & Waste Water and Rain Water, Natural Gas Distribution and BMS systems and ability to create maintenance procedures for them;
- Good technical knowledge of MV, Emergency Power Distribution, LV distribution, Lighting and Related Automation, Small Power, Fire Alarm, CCTV, PA, Card Access. Telephone & Data Systems, Billing Automation System and ability to create maintenance procedures for them;
- Good technical knowledge of construction works;
- Check the maintenance test reports of each above mentioned systems of each malls;
- Able to do audit of each above mentioned systems of each malls;
- Able to create design, spec and BOQ;
- Able to do witness of testing & commissioning works of upcoming new mall projects;
- Able to do handover process and create handover snagging list;
- Good knowledge of international standards such as NFPA, BS, etc.;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel), knowledge of AutoCAD is a must;
- Good speaking and writing English language skills.
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.