Yarat Contemporary Art Space
Date added: 06.03.2017
Industry: Media and publishing
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Azerbaijan
• Get and Coordinate the meetings for Head of PR and Communications
• Assist in preparing the media reports/ press kits
• Develop and manage the content for organizations website
• Track and report on all site issues and social media
• Manage Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter)
• Create and assist in arranging the published content (images, video)
• Assist in designing and editing Facebook timeline, ads, landing pages, etc.
• Support Head of PR for organizing all of the events and programs other than described.
• Prepare events calendar content in conjunction with Head of PR and projects
• Prepare report over all the social media pages
• Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
• 2+ years of social media management or corporate website experience.
• Rich user experience in Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Social and active personality
• Ability to work with the sense of urgency
• Strong team player
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Excellent written communication skills
• Passionate to develop new skills and drive new opportunities
• Ability to communicate with people of different social and age groups with respect
• Excellent level of Azeri, Russian and English.
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.