Hyatt Regency Baku
Date added: 21.02.2018
Industry: Hospitality, sport, leisure and tourism
Job type: Full-time
If you are passionate about authentic hospitality and service, have relevant experience, can demonstrate strong leadership, problem solving, organizational and administrative skills, we have a great job opportunity for you as a Secretary in our Human Resources Department.
- Higher School / Colleague or equivalent academic qualification (essential); graduate degree (desirable);
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a secretary in any office environment (desirable);
- Ideally with secretarial experience in a hotel department, or other Human Resources office in a service-oriented organization;
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Developed translation skill from English to Azerbaijani and vice versa;
- Pleasant, friendly and customer-oriented;
- Seeking long term career with Hyatt;
- Highly motivated and eager to learn;
- Confident and self-assured, but with a service-oriented presence appropriate for handling enquiries of the hotel’s internal guests;
- Well groomed, presenting a professional appearance consistent with the expectations of the other employees
- Good written skills and excellent telephone skills.
To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Division.
- To undertake all the secretarial requirements for the Human Resources Department;
- To handle and direct associate inquiries;
- To maintain and upkeep the Associate Statistic list, Associate Address List, Labor books;
- To assume office routine such as typing, processing of paperwork related to employment and separation;
- To ensure that in HR database systems and E-Gov systems, all associate records are kept up to date, monitor associate annual leave, business trips, and medical leave;
- To maintain the Personnel Office's filing system;
- To comply with local legislation as required;
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.