TOTAL E&P ABSHERON
Date added: 09.03.2018
Industry: Environment and natural resources
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- To carry out HSE assurance activities on the Bos Shelf logistics base, Heydar Aliyev Rig and the contractors site.
- To ensure efficient HSE Interface between TEPAb and Contractors.
- To facilitate HSE performance reviews/HSE committees of TEPAb.
- To run HSE awareness campaigns as per the need of the affiliate.
- To assist HSE Manager in implementation of MAESTRO HSEMS and Total Golden Rules on site.
- To implement, follow up, analyse and review incident, accidents, anomalies reporting.
- To organize, supervise audits, QA/QC of implementation of HSEMS.
- To ensure commitments of service providers on high levels of HSE.
- To contribute to improvement preparedness to emergency by training.
- To contribute to improvement of HSE and Quality performances.
- To contribute to the implementation of the Health Plan of the affiliate.
Within a team work context – no subordinates:
To make sure that corporate requirements of HSE Interface/Bridging documents are applied on the Contractor’s site and Total Golden Rules are followed. The 50% time of the role is supposed to be spent on site (Logistics base, Rig, Contractor sites performing HSE assurance activities. The candidate standing into the role will be responsible for establishment of effective communication in HSE matters with contractors, HSE reporting, Incident investigations, root cause analysis, HSE performance management.
1 affiliate TOTAL E&P ABSHERON - exploration, development and production block (Absheron)
Limited number of employees requires a “hands on” type of management
- Development and implementation of HSE Assurance Plan
- HSE performance management of the contractors
- Maintaining efficient HSE interface with Contractors.
- Incident Investigations and root cause analysis
- Running of safety culture programs
Qualifications / experience required
Min. 5 years of professional experience
Field HSE experience in logistics, construction, operations waste management, drilling will be considered as advantage. High level of autonomy. Working closely with drilling/logistics team and contractors. Good knowledge of HSE management system. team building, HSE commitment, multi-disciplinary approach and skills.
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.