Date added: 18.10.2017
Salary: 1000 - 1200 AZN
Industry: Hospitality, sport, leisure and tourism
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Azeri, Russian and English.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A friendly and professional telephone manner.
- The ability to adapt to different guests.
- Patience and tact.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
- The ability to use computerized technology.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Windows Operation Systems and MS Office 2007, 2010 packages.
- Advanced experience in internet usage.
- The ability to work in accordance with ISO 9001-2008 QMS procedures. Well informed about the HSE (health and safety executive).
- Skill of team work, team motivation and to lead it to goal achievement, skill of work through force of circumstances, good time management skills and skill of controlling other employees work, very sociable.
- Experienced in team working and well skilled in teaching.
- To provide the high level of image of the hotel every time, to conduct marketing research and always provide the occupancy of all the rooms in hotel, to work booking agencies and reservation, to find new corporate clients all the time, to make all necessary changes on web site, to place all latest news of the hotel on the news and events webpage of the site, to receive payment from the quests, to provide the salary and depts payments, to manage the capital turnover, to control the observance of dress-code and internal policy by employees, to provide and control room clearning, to inform technical manager about the technical problems in the room, to provide daily financial report and report on the wrok done to the governing body, to inform quests about the services offered by hotel and to satisfy theis needs, to register incoming documents, to conduct distribution once a month, to control the management of cafeteria, to cooperate with partner hotels and if needed to place quests in partner hotels, to provide the report once a month to the management, to manage the employees absence and being late according to procedure, to provide the compliance of work of hotel and employees with the ISO 9001-2008 standarts and to control the process.
- Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets.
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly.
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.