Intourist Hotel Baku
Date added: 26.10.2016
Industry: Hospitality, sport, leisure and tourism
Job type: Full-time
Responsible for the management of all aspects of the Front Desk functions, in accordance with hotel standards. Directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
• Ensures information on restaurants, hotel facilities and other miscellaneous are updated periodically.
• Submits all guests/associates incident reports.
• Ensures that all Front Office associates deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times, that they are familiar with the hotel’s products and services, current promotions, policies and other important information.
• Ensures that Front Office associates provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Assists to maximise associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
• Understands rate structure and promotional rates available
• Ensures that Front Office associates work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of effective training programmes for all Front Desk associates in coordination with the Departmental Trainers.
• Supports Departmental Trainers through on-going feedback and assistance at monthly meetings.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• At least 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field.
• 1 year of Front Office Supervisor experience.
• Knowledge of Opera PMS.
• Good command of the English, Russian and Azerbaijani language is essential, both written and verbal.
• University degree from a Hospitality related program preferred.
• Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring all floats balance correctly at the end of shift.
• Must be professional and well groomed.
• Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
• Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be guest service focused and a team player.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Professional in demeanor and presentation.
• Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Ability to learn quickly.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org