British American Tobacco
Date added: 06.06.2017
Industry: Accountancy, banking and finance
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to customers / employees / business units / suppliers in accordance with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ensure alignment to the Global Process Standards and that all internal controls are adhered to.
- Measure effectiveness and continually improve.
- Pro-active development of the capabilities of the team (people, process and technology).
- To execute a range of financial tasks, such as transaction processing, financial analysis and reporting, using the appropriate systems using agreed standard processes.
- Ensure that queries from customers / employees / business units /suppliers are resolved in line with the relevant Service Level Agreement. Any issues not resolved are managed in accordance with the issue resolution policy. Escalate any urgent issues to the Manager/Supervisor within agreed time-scales.
- Conduct all relevant validations & controls as per the defined schedule, thereby helping to identify and rectify processing errors on a timely basis.
- Assist with preparing the monthly KPI reports in order that FSS performance can be reported to the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in period end closure activities.
- Maintain a well documented process e.g. through the TLDs or other work instruction.
- Maintenance of local accounts in 1C (Back up on SAP)
- Local Statutory Reporting
- Co-ordination of Forecasts for F&SV, BSE, CAPEX
- Accounts Payable (Back up)
- Cash Management including cash forecasts (Back up)
- Control Environment
- Legislative Compliance
- Insurance (Back up)
- Bank Account Management (Back up)
- Supplier Vendor reconciliations (Back up)
- Customs clearance (Back up)
- Variance Analysis and reporting F&SV,BSE and CAPEX
- Inter Company reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Registers and CAPEX management
- Assisting with Audit Enquiries
- Preparation of reconciliations
- Cash Advances
- POP Materials tracking, reconciliation and verification
- Records Management Coordinator for Azerbaijan
*Desirable requirements *Optional:
- Local Tax Code
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of 1C
- Compliance with all legislation, policies and procedures
- Continuous Business Development
- To be respectful when interacting with other individuals both internal and external
- To act responsibly and professionally at all times
- Punctual and Courteous at all times
- Team Player
- Continuous Self Development
All the interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com, indicating the name of the position in the subject line.