Date added: 27.09.2019
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Participation in the process of monitoring of construction projects based on approved Construction Plan;
- Preparation and investigation of work estimate on finished and ongoing projects;
- Review of opinion provided by Governmental Structures regarding construction projects;
- Preparation of technical reports (quarterly and annually) regarding audited objects;
- Fulfillment of assigned tasks by Manager on a timely manner;
- Archiving and proper documentation of performed audit procedures.
- Bachelor degree (in Engineering field);
- At least 3 year of experience in a relevant field;
- Proper knowledge regarding types and quality of construction materials;
- Proper knowledge of construction technology and quality;
- Languages: Azerbaijani - native, English - advanced;
- Technical skills: MS Office, Autocad, MS Excel, MS Word;
- Being well organized with excellent time management skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Candidates are required to submit their CVs until October 15th 2019
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.