Re-Vision (The Netherlands)
Date added: 08.07.2019
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Waardenburg
Are you ambitious, technically savvy and looking for a junior position at an international company? We are hiring a skilled Application Support Engineer(s) to join the Re-Vision team at our HQ in Waardenburg!
As Application Support Engineer you will be part of a small team (5 full-timers) that delivers 2nd and 3rd line support on our in-house developed self-scanning and loyalty systems used by retailers all over the world. Together with your team, you will ensure the quality, performance, and uptime of our applications is assured.
You will analyse, reproduce and resolve issues and service requests related to the self-scanning and loyalty systems remotely from our office. Issues and requests regarding the systems or used hardware will be solved together with strategic partners or the IT-department of the customer.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will carefully prepare, test and document new installations and updates of our applications. You closely cooperate with our implementation team and other departments. Suggestions to improve our applications and prevent issues are highly encouraged.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support on the Re-Vision self-scanning and loyalty systems;
- Testing new software releases and bug fixes;
- Assisting with implementation, testing of bug fixes, analysing and reproducing issues;
- Installing updates and patches;
- Participating in an “on-call” shift;
- Securing and analysing log files.
The ideal candidate is proactive, flexible and accurate, also while working under pressure. Working at Re-Vision takes a highly developed team spirit, while also being able to work independently.
- Bachelor of Science degree or comparable reasoning competence;
- Experience with interpreting and managing log files;
- Experience with application support or IT support;
- Basic application and system knowledge;
- Server 2012-2016, Virtualisation and SQL knowledge is preferred;
- Good English language skills are preferred.
We offer the flexibility to work in a fast-growing, internationally orientated environment that suit your skills and ambitions. We encourage personal growth and success of our employees with providing:
- Challenging fulltime and dynamic work environment;
- Competitive salary including excellent retirement benefits, travel expenses, “on-call” compensation, laptop and mobile phone;
- Plenty of room for personal development and training.
Re-Vision is the leading provider of mobile self-scanning solutions, accounting for an overall market share of over 50%, with a proven track record of delivering business value to the world’s top 5 food retailers. Benefitting from over 10 years of experience and built around retail best practices, our My-Scan Omni-Channel platform is implemented in different supermarkets and hypermarkets in over 30 countries all over the world.
The reason why the world’s largest retail organizations keep investing in our mature solutions portfolio is that they see immediate benefits such as uplift in basket size, increase in store revenue, improved customer loyalty. Re-Vision solutions support the retailer’s omnichannel strategy by making the relationship with their shoppers more personal, more loyal and more connected. This is exactly what the retail world is looking for today, to link with their shoppers via all kinds of devices and bring the online shopping experience into the actual store.
With more than 30 colleagues working at our Waardenburg HQ (30 minutes from Utrecht, 15 minutes from Den Bosch), you will be part of fast-growing, international technology and IT focused company.
Interested candidates should send e-mail, ref. ‘Application Support Engineer’ with their CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please do not hesitate to contact +31655942180. Your application will be treated confidentially and we will respect any notice period with your current employer.
- Selection based on CV and Letter of Motivation
- The first interview with the Recruitment Manager
- Second interview / technical assessment.