Date added: 24.05.2018
Industry: Accountancy, banking and finance
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures
- Submit Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow Statement reports to Finance Manager on monthly basis by a set deadline.
- Prepare and submit annual budgets for the review by Finance Manager
- Apply variance analysis of P&L by comparing actual versus budget, last month and last year
- Give detailed explanation for underbudget/overbudget revenues&costs
- Analyzing COGS, Profit margin, Sales revenue.
- Apply KPI analysis
- Ensure that books of accounts are kept up-to-date and that accounting transactions are properly checked and reviewed to ensure accuracy of records
- Ensure that accounting transactions are recorded according to the company's accounting policies and practices
- Ensure that periodic and annual closing of accounts (provisions, accruals, prepayments etc.) are complete, accurate, based on adequate supporting documentation and performed on a timely manner
- Review and check daily/monthly/quarterly cash and bank reports
- Liaise with the auditors, both internal and external ensuring that the audit is carried out efficiently and corrective actions are taken immediately
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting.
- Controlling monthly expenses.
- Monitoring agreements.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Assist management on all related duties.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Russian
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team working and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good organization skills and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to cope with the pressure of having to make important decisions and meet tight deadlines;
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve targets;
- Drive and determination;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to take risks;
- Commercial awareness;
- Leadership attributes;
- Male candidates only
- Age 25-35
- Higher education;
- At least 2-3 year of experience in related sphere