Date added: 06.05.2019
Industry: Retail, sales and customer services
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Schedule sales appointments with current and prospective customers;
- Solicit potential Clients to buy and rent properties;
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, payment terms, market conditions, and other financial information;
- Maintain in-depth properties’ knowledge and educate customers about the properties and its advantages;
- Generate and track new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business;
- Uphold relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered, and that their needs are met;
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop and implement new sales strategies & promote properties by using all sales channels;
- Meet with other associates and sales consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell and increase the scope of the sales;
- Constantly seek new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers;
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge, and stay up to date on all company policies and procedures;
- Prepares and delivers sales reports;
- Analyze market trends and competitors;
- Fully concentrated on meeting the Quarterly and Annual Sales targets.
- Work experience as a Sales Associate or Customer Service specialist;
- Strong negotiating and selling skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani & Russian, English language - upper intermediate;
- MS Excel, Word, PP, and basic computer literacy;
- Passion for relationship building and selling;
- Always to be well groomed and presentable;
- Customer service-oriented attitude;
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven. Resilience, persistence, and a willingness to cope with rejection;
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PP;
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
Deadline for applications – May 17, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.