Center of Political Psychology
Date added: 04.06.2019
Industry: Science, research and development
Job location: Baku
• A post-graduate qualification in Economics or related discipline from foreign educational institution.
• Knowledge of statistical and econometric analysis techniques.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, including the ability to interpret and present statistical information.
• Proficiency in English and Russian languages, strong writing skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal and team working skills; initiative, persistence and positive attitude
The candidate expected to have strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and research abilities to analyze various reports from international organisations.
The role involves following responsibilities:
• Conduct research
• Prepare reports
• Formulate plans to address economic problems related to global, regional and national trends
• Collecting and processing economic and statistical data using sampling techniques and econometric methods.
This experience can be used as a stepping stone to a career in government, consulting, the private sector, or academia.
Please send your CV to the emails email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.