Re-Vision (The Netherlands)
Date added: 19.11.2018
Industry: IT and Telecoms
Job type: Contractor
Job location: The Netherlands
As a Project Manager / Engagement Manager, you will be expected to manage the relationship with customers, partners all around the world. During the project lifecycle, you will be the main point of contact. This also means international stakeholder management, dealing with politics, high demanding business and various cultures. You will fulfil an important role supporting and advising clients with implementing their new customer journey.
Re-Vision is the leading global provider of mobile self-scanning solutions, accounting for an overall market share approaching 50%, with a proven track record of delivering business value to the world’s top 5 food retailers. Benefitting from over 10 years of experience and built around retail best practices, our My-Scan Omni-Channel platform is implemented in different supermarket and hypermarket environments in over 30 countries all over the world.
The reason why the world’s largest retail organizations keep investing in our mature solutions portfolio is because they see immediate benefits such as uplift in basket size, increase in store revenue, improved customer loyalty. The Re-Vision solutions support the retailer’s omni-channel strategy by making the relationship with their shoppers more personal, more loyal and more connected. This is exactly what the retail world is looking for today – to link with their shoppers via all kinds of devices and bring the online shopping experience into the actual store.
As a Project Manager / Engagement Manager, you will be expected to manage the relationship with customers, partners all around the world.
During the project lifecycle, you will be the main point of contact. This also means international stakeholder management, dealing with politics, high demanding business and various cultures. You will fulfil an important role supporting and advising clients with implementing their new customer journey.
- Manage various projects/programs at the same time for different clients and partners worldwide;
- Coordinate, supervise, and be the strategist for the projects from beginning till end.
- Collaborate and bridge the gap between the business and the technical teams of the client and Re-Vision.
- Manage the customer’s political stakeholder landscape, up to C-level.
- Develop Statements of Work, project plans, task deliverables, accomplishing good customer satisfaction
- Manage the engagements in a structured and professional manner and report on the status of the project weekly internally and externally;
- Work independently, utilize program and project management skills to plan, track and execute on program goals including scope, status, budgets and timelines;
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the client and translate them into viable solutions using Re-vision Solutions;
- Manages business and technical issues as they arise and ensures a speedy resolution;
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement changes;
- Be an effective communicator and organizer.
As a Project Manager / Engagement Manager at Re-Vision, you have a self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment. You have managed projects before, but want to step up to manage projects that are mission critical, focus on usability and have a larger budget. You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organisation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business or IT related;
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Partner Engagement or Project Manager in a client facing position, in a software company;
- Have managed IT projects from start to end;
- Experience with managing international projects and teams;
- Organizational and cultural sensitive;
- Experience with budget approval processes;
- Outstanding attention to detail, follow through and teamwork;
- Experience with agile methodologies & project management methodologies (Agile/SCRUM, Prince2, PMI etc.)
- Strong political stakeholder management, risk management and escalation management skills
- Strong consultancy, analytical and communications skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and German preferred
- Extensive travel up to 25% of the time (can be higher depending on customer profile).
- A team player that shares his/hers experience with other project managers and that is interested in the big changes that are about to happen in the Retail Industry.
Re-Vision offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of a growing, international company!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.