Date added: 28.12.2018
Industry: Human resources, recruitment and training
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Get reports from cleaning, reception and maintenance supervisors
- Prepare vacation requests, control public holiday days, check out forms, employee resignation and hiring documents control
- Prepare ERP document for freelancers, invoices, and agreements
- Keep update the HR department with incidents, accidents; prepare reports; assist in hiring new staff
- Preparing weekly staff schedule
- Check attendance report, both employees and freelancers
- Check Manager on Duty shifts (reception) – keep control of cleaning, check all areas are tidy and technically in right work condition.
- Prepare HSE reports
- Consolidate monthly reports for financial closing of the month – salaries for freelancers
- Coordinate project and operations audits, inventories
- Assist GM with all requested and required day-to-day operational tasks
- High degree or diploma generally required
- A minimum of one year experience in a supervisory role at the hospitality business
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel and customers at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and good command of English
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to manage a varied workload, balancing scheduled tasks with requests for assistance from the team, which may have short deadlines
Deadline for applications – January 10, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.