Date added: 14.11.2018
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Ganja
- Maintenance staff control;
- Stock Management;
- Energy control and conservation measures;
- Control of PPM, routine tests and troubleshooting of the following services:
○ Heating & Cooling System- Boilers,
○ VRV System
○ Domestic Water System
○ Drainage Systems - pumps, grease separators, etc.
○ Fire Fighting System
○ Natural Gas System
○ LV System- Distribution Panelboards and Switchgear;
○ MV System- MV Cubicles, 35kV Dry-type transformers, protection relay devices
○ CCTV System;
○ Access Control System;
○ Emergency Power System- Generator, ATS;
○ Emergency Lighting System;
○ Telephone & Data System.
- Degree in civil or MEP engineering;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Leadership, planning & organizational skills required
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Deadline for applications – November 25, 2018.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.