Date added: 08.05.2019
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience at residential, hotels, shopping malls or similar properties
- High school diploma in MEP or civil engineering
- Solid understanding of technical aspects (High voltage certified)
- Intermediate level of English language
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook skills (Ability to keep track of and report on activity)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Deadline for applications – 25th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.