Date added: 15.05.2019
Industry: Property and construction
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Directly responsible for quality control
- Ensure that HSE plan for the project is the effectively implemented
- To confirm plans/projects for the apartments
- To establish key relationship with project team & others, and set up regular and clear lines of communications to address issues that may arise
- To attend regular site progress meeting, ensuring fit-out logistics coordinator is updated on all issues
- Controlling & checking provided works by subcontractors according to the approved plans
- Take responsibility for ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel and take appropriate action where necessary
- Prepare handover schedule & ensure any outstanding defect are rectified
- Monitor Health & Safety during fit-out works
- Manage handover procedures
- Manage inspection jobs & report all unsafe acts, conditions, injuries/damages
- To inform maintenance team all unsafe conditions, defective equipment & other hazards
- High school diploma in MEP or civil engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience at residential, hotels, shopping malls or similar properties
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook skills (Ability to keep track of and report on activity)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Deadline for applications – 25th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.