Date added: 10.06.2019
Industry: Advertising, marketing and PR
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Administration of creating, editing and publishing of original, high quality and SEO friendly content in websites in English and Azerbaijani.
- Developing an internet marketing strategy for customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Aligning digital strategy with overall marketing goals
- Setting and optimizing Display, YouTube, Search and APP campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization of websites
- Managing web projects, regular communication with web agencies
- Constant liaison with partners for getting up to date content
- Managing web analytics to analyze, monitor, and improve KPIs
- Keeping up to date with the latest fashion/retail/show business and country important news and with current digital trends
- Providing accurate monthly reports and analysis
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related field
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills in written and verbal in Azerbaijani and English
- Creative thinking and creative approach
- Good language skills in writing and expressing thoughts
- Time management and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
Deadline for applications – June 21, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the emails email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.