"Azerbaijan Supermarket" LLC (BRAVO)
Date added: 17.05.2019
Industry: Logistics and transport
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
Summary and Purpose of Role: Doing custom clearances on behalf of company
Supervision: Controlling of custom documents and shipments and etc.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Electronically filling customs declarations and confirm with electronic signature.
- Must be knowledgeable about Custom authorities and laws, both for import/export by sea/air/ground
- Required skills; Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be patient, honest, responsible, hardworking and a team player
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Computation of custom duties, taxes, preparation of import entry custom declaration
- Classify cargo according to its class or HS code, grouping, check requirements from other government offices importation
- Diploma in Logistics/Transportation
- 1-2 years of experience especially in logistics/freight forwarding industry
- This role demands a thorough understanding of the law, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, political processes and agency rules.
- Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player and result oriented
- Mature and able to meet tight dateline
- Logistics and Shipping Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel
- Specialist knowledge:
Knowledge of International Export/Import Trade Documentation requirements Inco Terms, L/C Documentation
- Fluent Azerbaijan, Russian languages, MS Office programs
Please send your CV to the email email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.