Caspian Entertainment Company LLC
Date added: 21.11.2018
Industry: Teaching and education
Job type: Full-time
The Content Senior Associate is responsible of conceptualizing and developing all contents related to KidzMondo Baku’s Facility Program; overseeing the different stages of the content development process to ensure all milestones are met according to the set timelines and within KM HQ standards and guidelines.
- Supervise the content development process (design, resources planning, training and implementation) of the Facilities Program (activities, shows variable and special programs), making sure they are delivered within the set timeline and Industry Partner´s participation objectives
- Supervise the development of all content documentation (matrixes, presentations, programs, manuals, collaterals, multimedia, purchasing list, brochures, catalogues, etc.), ensuring these have been reviewed and approved by KM HQ and Content Department
- Collaborate with the Industry Partner’s team to research and understand Industry Partner’s brand, communication goals and participation objectives
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, to research and understand market preferences and trends
- Create and/or adapt concepts to support in pitching potential Industry Partners
- Have deep knowledge of the content and operation of establishment activities, theater, streetmosphere shows, variable and special programs
- Ensure the correct usage of brands, procedures and products in the Facilities Program
- Verify the quality and safety of all elements used in the activities: ingredients, utensils, equipment, machinery, etc.
- Accurately transmit all the concept information to the teams within KM Baku
- Constantly supervise and evaluate the Facilities experience delivery in regards to the activities, to ensure performance within the set standards
- Define and propose activities cost per visitor
- Support in the headcount planning analysis for establishments activities
- 4 years in aforementioned educational and/or entertainment related areas
- Educational background in Theater, Education, Literature, Communication and/ or Marketing
- Good command in English and Azerbaijani languages
Deadline for applications – December 15, 2018 with “Content Senior Associate” subject
E-mail – email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.