Date added: 03.07.2019
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Prepare, develop and edit drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the architectural design.
- Develop representations of design options to be discussed with the wider team.
- Personally, verify the correctness and absolute accuracy of own work prior to review by the Senior Architect.
- Report to the Senior Architect on all design issues.
- Strive to achieve high quality and to meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Organize own work to achieve set deadlines.
- Keep abreast of the latest software/techniques to increase productivity while sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Diploma/Degree in Architectural Engineering (with 3-5 years’ experience)
- Completion of professional drafting / technical drawings program, certificate or diploma.
- Autodesk accredited certificate course for Revit.
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Navisworks Freedom
Deadline for applications – July 20, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the emails firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.