Date added: 04.03.2019
Industry: Logistics and transport
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Baku
- Coordinates the full cycle of procurement process and distribution of materials/services ensuring timely delivery and effective cost management.
- Performs price, lead time and other important negotiations with suppliers.
- Analyzes the requirements of the commodity, including preliminary specifications, preferred supplier, and date commodity is needed.
- Issues RFQ’s and purchase orders/contracts that comply with company and government regulations;
- Ensures delivery, price, and quality meet expectations.
- Reviews quality problems with engineering personnel and directs action required to correct defects.
- Investigates potential suppliers to determine if they meet the specified requirements – implements Supplier Pre-qualification procedures
- Conducts periodic and special surveys of supplier’s facilities and manufacturing processes to determine adequacy and capability of quality control and ability to comply with engineering and quality specifications.
- Prepares reports to the Procurement Manager, when required, regarding contractor/vendor/supplier capability and/or performance.
- May travel occasionally, primarily in the local area.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages.
- CIPS certification is preferable.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Understanding of contract terminology, competitive bids, purchase orders, and vendor relationship management
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
Deadline for applications – March 18, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.